Monday, March 4, 2013

Confessions of a Lazy Photographer

Blog: Take 3

     So I am attempting this blog thing again. I have been a bit productive lately and have a few more videos to post in the next few weeks. One of the hard drives on my editing computer died on me but fortunately no videos or photos were lost. I recently upgraded to Adobe CS6 which is nice but like before I still need to do some upgrades to help with render times.
My Editing PC: Pretty Lights
sadly do not add horsepower. 




Now that prices are down a bit I might finally get a Blu-ray burner. After that I need to get a few more terabytes and a ton more ram. Maybe a few more LED lights and stickers for added horsepower. 
     After transferring most files from the bad hard drive I came across some videos I had not finished. 
I threw together a quick video to test a few features in CS6. Enjoy!


     This performance was shot with my T2i running Magic Lantern. It is of drag performer Twila Holiday performing Anything Goes at Old Town in Kissimmee.  



No comments:

Post a Comment