Sunday, June 15, 2014

A few years ago during Star Wars Weekends I walked into the Premier Theater and caught a little stage show starring what to me was an unknown voice actor named James Arnold Taylor. Little did I know that my mind would be blown like the Death Star in the Special Edition of A New Hope. The most awesome voices came out of this guy that was half my size. I left the show inspired and eager to finally sit down and watch what would become one of my favorite shows The Clone Wars. I always stress to everyone I speak to during the event the importance of watching Obi-Wand and Beyond and I cannot imagine going to a Star Wars Weekend and not seeing James host. During week four James asked the audience if we were sick of him yet. Well the answer to that is No, and like Luke yelled at Vader in Empire "That's impossible!" In a few hours I am going to step into that same theater and watch the man with 3 first names take that stage for the final time this event. It will be the 6th time this year I watch the show and only wish I had been able to see it more. Thank you @jatactor , thanks for the years of entertainment, inspiration and especially for telling me you enjoy my photos. You will always be my favorite Jedi the only voice I hear in my head for Obi-Wan Kenobi and I can't wait to see you host the next 50+ Star Wars Weekends. Oh and my favorite impersonation of yours is Jim Ignatowski. #sww2014 #swwfinale #starwarsweekends #jamesarnoldtaylor #obiwanandbeyond #obiwankenobi #disney



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1otQxzW

No comments:

Post a Comment