Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Great Star Wars Movie Ride


Hello everyone and welcome to the Great Movie Ride. Again my name is Jek Porkins and I'll be taking you from this Hollywood spaceport right into the action of the greatest StarWars movies ever made, all in one tour... A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... First we visit the planet of Naboo where the greedy Trade Federation has stopped all shipments... and then Jar Jar Binks was singing in the swamp when 2 Jedi ran into him. Does anyone know what this movie is? Nope It is a Holiday Special. In 1978 Chewbacca celebrated Life Day with his family. Hold on to those wallets and purses folks. This doesn't look like a good neighborhood. In fact it looks a lot like Mos Eisley Spaceport: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... Give my regards to Jabba! Where am I Bespin? Things can't get woise! What a hunk of junk! You are with C-3PO aboard the spaceship Millennium Falcon, she may not look like much but she's got it where it counts. Get a load of that chunk of ice! But the Kyber Crystal is guarded by a Jedi. See, I told you I was going out for a Darth Vader pop corn bucket. Ooooo I see Force Ghosts. Now we are entering the jungle home of one of my favorite Jedi yes Yoda portrayed here by Frank Oz. Over there we have Mark Hammil as Luke Skywalker and the lovely and talented R2-D2 as himself... I love you. I know. Best movie line ever. Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher in the classic romance The Empire Strikes Back. And here is one of my favorite movie stars, Ray Park as Darth Maul in Emperor's Apprentice... I've got a bad feeling about this. How often do you get to say that? We are approaching the Forest Moon of Endor on the Death Star in Return of the Jedi. Who killed my apprentice? Was it you? Be gone before someone drops you down a Death Star shaft... There's Alderaan! We're almost there, at last, at... oh no... I hope you have enjoyed this tour through some of the greatest moments of Star Wars. Here an action packed montage from the animated series Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels. Make sure to buy them on Blu-ray. We still have one more scene to do. It's called The Exit. The action begins with you remaining seated until we come to a complete stop, then you gather all your Plastic lightsabers and take small Padawans by the hand. The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment